Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo at the Zoo + George

On Friday after school we headed to "Boo at the Zoo" at the Buttonwood Zoo in New Bedford. We mustered up a gang of 8 kids under the age 7 and ventured for some friendly and spooktacular fun. I swear my eyes were going in 17 million directions making sure Alice was not MIA. It was also Alice's turn to have Curious George from school, which meant mommy had to document the entire time spent at the zoo in pictures. When it's your child's turn to be helper in class you get to take George home and tell about his adventure with you. I love it when Alice has George. She gets so excited to have him.
Georgie Love.
Oh, yeah. I have no ambition to make anything and have not updated my shop in a trillion years. I am sucking up the last days of 60 degree weather before it gets cold. Bye bye warm sun.

0 comments: