Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tutu for you

Here is another one of my favorites to make. My tutus are all hand tied. Yup, that means every single piece of tulle is hand tied to the waist band. I use about 50 yards of tulle for each of my tutus. They can be made in a variety of colors and accents. I am limited only by your imagination.

Here is one that I made in the spring. It sat in the back room of Isabelle's at the Ropewalk Mall in Mattapoisett for 3 months waiting for the buyer to decide if she wanted to carry them at the Village Toy Shop in Fairhaven. She was always too busy to decide so I picked up my stuff and said goodbye to the wish of selling my creations in a store. I will tell you a secret. They charge $80 and up for their tutus and they are made in a factory. My tutus start at $30 and are handmade. E-mail me if you are interested!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

depending on my cash flow, I think I want to buy somethings for the little girls I know. Maybe we can wait until I'm home and I can personally pick somethings out.

littleredappleton said...

Sounds good. You know you get the I know Jess personally discount.