Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leap Year


I wanted to introduce a new Blog by my good friend Holly. She is an accomplished artist and has debuted a new series of drawings. She drew 1 picture for every day on The Leap Year 2008.

This is what Holly has to say about her project. Better to take it straight from her than for me to butcher the explanation. Visit her blog and follow her. You will be insanely glad you did!


"I am going to sell the leap year project:

I plan to release an email with a link to the blog weekly on Wednesdays.

Starting on the first Wednesday of January.

I will include a short writing about the week, and the titles of the images.

I will sell them for eight dollars, which will include packaging and shipping.

They are not framed.

They are each originals.

If you are interested I ask you to send me an email.

I will send the image at the same time you send the eight dollars. On the date we decide.

In with the money/check please tell me why you picked the one you did.

In with the art I will tell you something about the one I am sending you.

This will allow me to practice telling people stories about my art.

And will make it so you know more about the things I make."

0 comments: