Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabic Friday....

I have chosen for this week, Heather Ross's giant octopi in the natural colorway. When I first saw this fabric I fell in love. Being from a sea side town it spoke to me of long days spent at the beach. Heather's fabrics always have a little quirkiness to them and the Mendocino line for Free Spirit is no different. This fabric is ultra soft 100% cotton and is great for quilting or apparel. Click on the picture below to see more of this sea inspired line.

2 comments:

needle and nest said...

Mendocino is one of my favorite places to visit in California. I recognize many of the names of her fabrics, such as Glass Beach (an amazing beach to visit, by the way!). Thanks for introducing me to this line of fabric - I've bookmarked it. :)

littleredappleton said...

No problem. Thanks for visiting me!